We create places to long for
Gimmersta Wallpaper AB designs, manufactures and sells premium wallpaper to consumers and businesses worldwide through our brands Rebel Walls, Sandberg Wallpaper and Happy Wall. We are a third generation family business that is changing a traditional industry through innovative design and technology. We know that it is our employees, partners and customers who together make it possible to create places to look forward to.
We are looking for
Gimmersta Wallpaper AB is now looking for a Marketing Automation & Ecommerce Specialist who is talented and driven by growth through digital sales. You will be part of our expansion in global e-commerce. The assignment you get with us together with the team is the development of e-commerce, Marketing Automation and conversion optimization.
Your personality is important and we value high levels of commitment. You are a structured and proactive person with a strong sense of responsibility.
You are commercial and businesslike in e-commerce and are strongly driven by customer behavior and customer relations. You are analytical and use your knowledge in Marketing Automation, site optimization via tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.
You have training and experience in a similar role today.
- Ensure a good customer experience for the customer throughout the buying journey and work conversion-optimising all the way.
- Be responsible for Marketing Automations to meet our customer in the most relevant and interesting way possible to create high value for the customer.
- Analyze behavioral patterns and customer data to test, follow up to optimize communication and site.
- Be involved in creating relevant sales support for customers in the right form of communication.
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant KPIs
- Coordinate, manage and make demands on external agencies and consultants
- Share insights further in the organization, insights such as e.g. site behavior, search behavior.
We offer challenging, varied and fun work with great colleagues. Our organisation is constantly evolving and innovating. The position is primarily located at our beautiful office in Borås.
Apply via email@example.com.
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply
For questions, please contact our Commercial Director, Johanna Jörgner at firstname.lastname@example.org